As someone who loved to watch Dearsome's 1.0 Highlights I felt the need to try and gather clips to bring them back.
- So yes - you will definitely see similarities (in fact this FAQ is taken from his website)
- My fulltime job is content creating - therefore if I can (depends on a few variables such as what music I use) - yes I will monetize the videos.
- Please send your clips via the submission system located at MrTweeday.com
- Yes! Please include either your YouTube channel name or your PUBG in-game name so I can credit you.
- send Twitch Clip, YouTube or similar URL's instead of the actual video file.
- If you're not a streamer, you can attach your HD .mp4 file just like you'd attach a PUBG replay file. Please just be sure to include your credit along with the file.
- No. If your clip wasn't used, there's a chance you'll see it in a future video.
- Check out the controls for using the replay system here
- You can backup and share your replay files. Check out this video on how to do it.
- If you plan on sending in your replay file, please make sure to input all of the necessary information
- Unfortunately everytime there is a new bigger PUBG patch replay files will get outdated and not work anymore; sorry already if I can't use your replay because of a patch - this will be out of my hands unfortunately.
- Anything you think is worth showing - anything you'd like people to see. Also, please use the replay system to capture your moments from different angles for your preview! Be sure to hit "Ctrl+U" to turn the HUD off before capturing.
- Make sure the clip is from PUBG 1.0 and as recent as possible - please don't submit all of your great clips from months ago
- Please send links to Twitch Clips and not links to Twitch highlights or VOD's.
- Please do not submit your edited YouTube video (No music, titles or memes). Only raw gameplay footage will be accepted.
- Please do not submit clips where you're spectating a teammate, unless you have your teammates perspective as well.